Concrete Mixing PlantLeading Manufacturer of compact stationary concrete batching plant tsc 45 from Mehsana.
COMPACT STATIONARY CONCRETE BATCHING PLANT TSC 45
Approx. Price: Rs 22 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Water Feeding System||Fully Automatic|
|Model Name/Number||TSC 45|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are engaged in offering a wide range of 45 HP Concrete Batching Plant
to our clients. Our range of all products is widely appreciated by our clients.Optional Accessories:
- Computer SCADA system and software
- Cement storage silos
- Fly ash feeding system and storage silos
- Material feeding conveyor • Fabricated Skid
- Whole plant assembly is on single chassis which makes it easy to shift and erect at site.
- Fully automatic PLC based control panel with printing and pen drive facility.
- Unique plug in sockets for cabling which makes it easy and quick to install at site.
- 2 x 2 cross bin feeder to store four different aggregates. 5.
- Digital load cell based weighing of the Cement, Aggregates, Water and Additive for higher accuracy. 6. Option to choose Pan /Twin Shaft and planetary mixer as per application.
- Lesser transportation cost as whole plant can be loaded in one 40 Feet Trailer.
- Clear discharge height of 4.0 meter from GL
- Best suitable for Darn, bridges, CC roads, Commercial complexes and canal works. 10. Compact design which occupy lesser space at site for working.
||20 CM/ Hr.
||60 CM/ Hr.
||Whole assembly on single chassis
||Turbo pan type mixer/ twin shaft mixer
|Main reduction gear
||Imported Planetary gear box
|Main mixer drive
|Material storage system
||2 x 2 cross bin feeder
|Material storage capacity
|Material weighing system
||Digital load cell based weighing system
|Material feeding system
||Through inclined belt conveyor
|Cement feeding system
||Through inclined screw conveyor
|Water weighing system
||Digital load cell based weighing of water in separate tank
|Admixture dozing system
||Digital load cell based auto admixture dozing system
||Fully automatic PLC based control panel
|Concrete Discharge height
||42 meter from Ground Level
|Total connected load
|Suggested DG set